Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 06:00pm - 08:30pm
Hits : 56
Mentor Roundtable - UCLA
Luskin School of Public Affairs Room 2355
April 12, 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The LA-AEP Mentor Roundtable Series is an annual mentor roundtable series of events held at USC and UCLA for students and young professionals to interact with professionals in an informal speed-networking format. Light refreshments will be provided. Confirmed mentors for the UCLA event include:
- Jerilyn Lopez-Mendoza, Department of Toxic Substances Control - Deputy Director of Public Participation
- Jon Davidson, Aspen Environmental Group- Vice President
- Victoria Hsu, Sapphos Environmental- Air Quality Specialist
- Marie Campbell, Sapphos Environmental- President
- Jessica Bremner, Kounkuey Design Initiative- Program Director
To register, please visit here.
Location Luskin School of Public Affairs Room 2355