Monday, June 19, 2017, 08:00am - 04:00pm
Hits : 274
California AEP’s Summer NEPA Essentials Workshop is designed to inform consultants, regulators, applicants, and industry professionals on the basics of NEPA practice, as well as emerging trends and issues in practice, policy, and case law.
The curriculum will focus on the following topics:
- NEPA’s framework
- Determining NEPA application
- Required scope and content of NEPA documents
- Determining which NEPA pathway to follow
- Common NEPA mistakes and how to avoid them
- Integrating NEPA with other laws
- Recent policy and legal updates
AICP and MCLE credits will be available for the workshop.
Location Elk Grove City Hall, 8401 Laguna Palms Way, Elk Grove, CA 95758